Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Calendar Freebie


3 more days!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!  I'm just a little excited!  I have about a million things to check off my list in the next few days but right now I'm just blog hopping and relaxing- the end of the year chaos will start tomorrow.


I don't know about you but over the course of a school year there are a lot few worksheets I had copied and ready to go but did not actually get around to using.  (I hope copier lady is not reading this Shh.....)


Anyhoo. . .at the end of the year I take the majority of those pages and put them into a "summer work" folder for my students to take home.  I also include a summer activity calendar.  For a copy of the calendar click the picture. (clipart from DJ Inkers)  


I know all my kids will work in the folder over the summer and be SOOOO ready for First Grade and next year those First Grade teachers will say "WOW" and everything will be perfect.  Right? Well. . . a teacher can dream!  : )





3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use worksheets you didn't get to through out the year. I've purchased a summer kit similar but I wasn't sure how much of it I could use because of limited copies. But that's so smart to use paper I already copied. Thanks for sharing. I'll be working on this this week. I keep my kids for first grade so I thought I might offer some kind of prize if they complete it. I hate bribing but sometimes that's the only way.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you t hank you!

    I love this. Bless your BIG heart.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm your newest follower :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete