Tuesday, June 26, 2012

youTube Tuesday (and blog swap countdown)



I'm in summer mode.  Yesterday I read a whole book and tomorrow I'm going to the water park with my kids.  It's hard to find things to blog about and I'm sure you all don't want to see pics of me in a swim suit. . .yikes!

So, above is one of my kinders FAV videos.  They sing it all the time.  You know how that is. . .

Another great source for YouTube Vids for your classroom is the pinterest board:


If you're not following it yet, what are you waiting for? :)


One more thing before you go:



I am so excited for the upcoming Top Teachers' Blog Swap and Hop!  Come back Saturday to check out who's posting for me. . .you will not be disappointed!  I will be also be guest posting on a different blog.  You know we'll all put a LOT of extra effort into it when it's for someone else. . . we're teachers, that's just the way we roll!  And of course extra effort for us mean freebies, sales and our BEST ideas for you!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about that pinterest board. Thanks for sharing- I"m on my way over there.
    The blog swap sounds so fun. Looking forward to seeing who is here for you!
    _Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Blog Hop and Swap!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete