Monday, July 30, 2012

Rules Posters and a Lunch Packet that will save you time!


I've had a lot of requests to change my 6 Rules packet to meet individual classroom needs.  While I would LOVE to be able to help everyone out I just don't have time.  BUT, I did spend a little time searching for other packets that might serve your needs better than mine so take a look and see if any of these will fit your needs: 

Click the pictures to go to each set of rules

Fourth and Tens' Blog:


The Polka Dot Patch


A Teacher on a Mission

Renee Smalley



And a whole bunch more from a search I did on TPT:


Hope you can find one that works for you!



Also, Stephanie from Primary Possibilities has a new packet on TPT that must have taken FOREVER to compile!  If your students get lunch choices you have to check this packet out! It's 32 pages of lunch pictures and it's only $3.00!  Click the first screen shots to go to TPT and check it out!  What a huge time saver!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to find all of these. They are all so cute. Now I just need to decide which one will be perfect for my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the rules resources! They are all so cute, I don't know which ones to use. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    Thank you for posting this! I really like the 6 Rules Packet. Those are pretty much the same as the rules in my classroom.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for sharing! Love this post:)
    ~Carole
    kindercarole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing!
    Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the 6 rules freebie. I'm your newest follower.
    Joell
    Totally Terrific Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the 6 rules with cute graphics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete