Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Few Fun Pics

Here are a few "fun" moments I caught last week.  I love when I see student's engaged, learning, and having fun all at the same time!  

Lit Centers:  

Working in their Read the Room Books:

Writing and building our friends' names:

Math Centers:

Sorting

 Working on number shape and patterning (loved this!)


Letter Naming Fluency:

Our Power Point Program (Shout it out and graph it)  
Love how engaged they are when we do this activity!
 If you want to try this there's a FREE file on my TPT click HERE.


Don't forget to check back in 3 days for my:



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing! I am totally using some of your ideas...
    Your newest follower,
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The Shout It Out is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete