Thursday, January 3, 2013

Heading back soon and a blog hop!

Done with 2 days of inservice. . . one more to go and the kids come back to school on Monday.  Ready or not here they come! 

I haven't been blogging as much as I should have but I've needed a little time to regroup, regenerate and to be honest- hibernate and recharge!

Saturday there is a fun blog hop planned and I will be over at Krazy in Love with Kindergarten guest blogging.  My guest blogger will be Maggie from Maggie's Kinder Corner and she sent me a fabulous post I will be sharing with you on Saturday.  Make sure and stop back and check out all the great ideas!  There are 60 blogs involved and I'm sure the posts will be fabulous! 


Thanks so  much to the gals from Primary Possibilities for organizing this hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment