Monday, April 30, 2012

12 Days...Woot!


Just getting done with a 4 day weekend!  What a nice break...and a little sneak peak into summer!

12 days left and LOTS of testing to do.  We are going to do lots of extra recesses, wiggle breaks and "fun" activities to keep school fun these last few days.  Plus there's graduation practice to break up the days.


Crossing my fingers for no rain!


Have you seen Harry Kindergarten videos on You Tube?  If you haven't...shame on you!  They are all GREAT and my kids LOVE them.  Above is a new one I found today- perfect for the wiggle breaks my kids will need these last 12 days (I just like writing 12 days!)






5 comments:

  1. Wow- only 12 days left? Crazy!! I just watched my first Harry Kindergarten video this weekend on the 3D shapes. I couldn't get it out of my head (and thinking about it probably won't help me either!). Ha, I'm scared to watch more because of how catchy they are!

    Tales of An Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...only 12 days. We have 20 and I thought that was great! My to do list is getting too long!! Love the Harry Kindergarten videos!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. How spectacular! Wonder if my first graders would like it? For sure at the beginning of the year. Thanks so much for sharing.
    --Chrissy
    Http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with testing! Thanks for leaving a comment for me :-)
    To answer your question, "bleeding tissue" looks like standard tissue paper but it leaves the color behind on the paper after it is removed. You apply it to wet paper; small squares of tissue seem to work best. I use a spray bottle and heavy construction paper. As our butterflies dried, I saved the tissue squares for another project. They won't "bleed" again, but they were too pretty for the trash!

    I have 12 days left, too!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! I'm going to have to give this a try!

      Delete