Thursday, October 11, 2012

I've been BOO-ed!


Thank you Chrissy from First Grade Found Me for BOO-ing me! 
 (I am super envious of her blog design by the way. . . if you haven't seen it yet check it out!   Jealous!)
My favorite October Activities are:
1.  The Story of Jack.
click pic to get this pack FREE from my TPT store!

2.  The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
I love reading this story!  It is perfect for story retell and it's just fun to read!  This year I created a mini unit for it.
Click the picture to see on TPT for only $3.00

3.  Pumpkin Science and Math
We take a pumpkin and do either a math or science lesson on it each day.  For the last lesson we cut it open and count the seeds we find inside.  This is normally $1.00 on my TPT store but it's listed for FREE for the next 5 days (October 11-15)!  Click on the picture to get your free copy.

I was also very honored to be featured on Bulletin Board Ideas for October!   Here's the board that was featured:
Click on the pic to visit the site.  So many great bulletin board ideas!

10 comments:

  1. How fun! Thank you for "Boo"ing me! :)
    I love your freebies - Thank you so much! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle for linking up!! LOVE your ideas and I'm glad I found your ADORABLE blog!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found you! I absolutely love that book. I have been reading it for at least 21 years!! Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for "boo-ing" me too! I am looking forward to sharing this weekend.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for "boo-ing" me! I actually had planned to write a post about my Halloween plans over the weekend, so it'll be the perfect opportunity to link up! Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These freebies are just right for my 3's. We will have much fun with them during pumpkin week. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just blogged about you! Hop on over and take a look!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/youve-been-bood-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete