Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Parents

An oldie but a goodie.  I make these every year with my class because when I married my husband his mom gave me his banner he made in 3rd grade.  It was an "awww.." moment and I decided right then and there that I was making one every year with my class.  Unfortunatly I don't think parents like them as much as I do: over the 10 years I've been doing them I've had 2 parents say they liked them....maybe that's normal???  Anyways, I LOVE them and when I get siblings in my class it's so fun to hear them say "My brother/sister has one of those!"

Here's how it looks at my house:  the 2 on top are my daughter's and the one on the bottom is my husbands from 1985! 




2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Banners. I am sure that parents love these. Just found your darling blog!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. I'm your newest follower and I'd love to give you the Liebster Award. Hope your blog really takes off!
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete