Thursday, December 22, 2011

So Neat!

Head over to Teach On to find out about this very cool classroom management website called Class Dojo.  It is FREE so I signed up right away....love free stuff!  I can't wait to try this with my class.  Think I'll wait until after Christmas Chaos is passed though!  I jokingly told a non-teacher friend of mine that the kids are on Christmas crack right now and that they all need to go home for a week of detox and then they will come back sober and ready to function in society again!  I think only a teacher will understand the truth and humor in that statement!  1 more day....1 more day....1 more day!  I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. I love class Dojo and you will too! Your comment about Christmas crack couldn't be more true, I believe I made the same comment today when explaining the madness that ensures before the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you love Class Dojo as much as I do! And Christmas crack--perfect way to put it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went ahead and joined the class dojo site....what a great idea! Thanks so much! You have a really neat blog! I'm glad I found you.
    seabears kindergarten

    ReplyDelete