Mrs. Egley's Kindergarten nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you! What a nice way to start the New Year!
So, the rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself (see below)
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award! (Well that part was easy because I am really new at this so every blog I follow is "newly discovered" to me!)
Here are my 15 nominations (it was hard to only pick 15!)
7 Things about me (this is the hard part....I like to share my teaching stuff but sharing about myself is weird for me....who would want to know about little old me?? But I am a rule follower so here I go...)
1. Only 2 of my friends know I blog...not sure why I don't share that...maybe it's because it would be sharing part of me and, again, that's hard for me!
2. I like Sci Fi (not Horror) but things like Ghost Whisperer and Once Upon a Time (I think it's a reality break for me)
3. I teach Faith Formation (Sunday School) classes for kindergarten at my church
4. I love, love, love to read (again...reality break)
5. I started dating my hubby in high school. He's my one and only!
6. I have 2 beautiful daughters who like to fight and are becoming drama queens (will I survive the teenage years? They are only 5 & 8!!)
7. I wish I was more organized!