Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Car and a FREEBIE to Celebrate!


My wonderful husband surprised me this week with a late Christmas present (complete with payments! ha ha!)  Isn't it cute??  It's my first brand new car EVER and I am so excited!  It put me in the mood for a "groovy" themed freebie.  Click on pic above to get a Peace themed Read the Room activity.

It was a long day...complete with 1 very upset kicking and screaming kindergartener.  This was THE perfect way to end my day!  Plus, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!  : )

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new "Groovy" car! I want a bug too! They look like so much fun to drive. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new car is ADORABLE! Love the color :-) and thanks for the freebie!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very groovy gift, indeed. The shape seems with the word, don't you think so? Anyway, have fun grooving and driving that new car of yours. It looks like a smooth ride.

    ReplyDelete