Sunday, September 23, 2012

Alphabet Exchange



Chrissy over at First Grade Found Me (adorable blog by the way!) organized the alphabet exchange this year. What a LOT of work!  Thank you Chrissy for getting this organized and keeping everyone "on task!"  

So far we've received 3 letters and the kids are sooooo excited about it!


We display our mail in the hall and keep track of where the letters some from using the map (picture at top.)

We also keep track on our smartboard:

We are super excited to get the rest of our letters. . . and for those of you in the exchange (Group 1) we are sending our D's out on Tuesday!

Thanks again Chrissy!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're participating in the exchange, Michelle. Thanks for the sweet comment about my blog. The beachy look still seems new to me and I enjoy it so much. I really like the colors in your blog design. You have so many great things going one. I love your map with the kids on it too. It's so cute!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Looking forward to getting your D's! My kiddos will be creating our T's this week - and I will be sharing them, and our alphabet Exchange display, at the end of the week! I usually show my kiddos where each state is on the map as we get the letter, but now I will steal your idea and add a map to our hallways display!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the "D" today. Very cute! My students loved it. Thanks!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete