Friday, September 7, 2012

Eyes on the Word!


Our "Eye Pointers" came to live with us today!    They help us point to the words we are reading on the page.

The sight word book in the picture is a freebie from Hubbard's Cupboard.


When I say "eyes on the word" it's a quick reminder to have your own eyes and your pointer's eyes looking at the words as you read.

The pointers live in our table buckets right between our wipe board markers and our wipe board erasers (old cheap gloves left over from lost and found last year!)

Everyone needs a home!   : )



6 comments:

  1. Cute! I've never seen this before. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glove idea!! I am always looking for an easy eraser for my white boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute and easy! Thanks:)

    I found your blog on Surfin' Through Second's giveaway and am your newest follower.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those eye pointers, I made them last year for all my kids to keep in their own book boxes that they have at home. :0 super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute!!
    I am your newest follower!
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First

    ReplyDelete