Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Few Things on Sale and a Freebie

Sale Item #1:  On sale for $3.00 (normally $5.00)
Do you hate dread teaching the dreaded 3 handwriting lines as much as I do?  Over the years I've developed the Handwriting Zoo to help explain to kinders and first graders the proper placement of the letters on the lines.  This method has really helped make the "handwriting house" easier to understand for my class.
Click the picture to go to the product on TPT & click here for more info:

Sale Item #2:  On sale for $6.00 (normally $8.00)
Includes 5 different activities for over 70 sight words:  tracing, unscramble the word, find the hidden words, stamp the words, unscramble the sentence.
Click the picture to go to the product on TPT & click here for more info:



Sale Item #3:  On sale for $6.00 (normally $8.00)
This is my newest product.  I used dominoes to help teach number sense, addition, and mental math.  Using dominoes gives kids a "mental picture" of numbers.  This packet focuses on numbers 0-6 as is a very developmentally progressive system for kinders and beginning of year first graders.
Click the picture to go to the product on TPT & click here for more info:


Freebie: 0-6 Dottie Domino Memory game, visual directions sheet & "I Can" card.  Great for beginning of the year number sense.  This is a game you can use the very first week of school!

Anyone on a scary exciting countdown to the first day of school?  I haven't started yet. . .I'm still in denial vacation mode.





4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the freebie. Can't wait to use it. I am starting to get a little anxious about the new year (Especially after I went to school yesterday and I got called to the principals office...don't worry, it was all good. But there could be a big change for me...I am in a waiting mode).

    I am just hoping that the "new school year nightmares" stay away for a little while longer. Do you ever get those? You know the kind where you can't control the class at all? No one will listen. After 19 years, I still get them. Ugh!

    Anyway, stay in denial mode for a little while longer and enjoy your summer vacation. :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew....glad to hear it was good news but now my curiosity is peaked!

      I know the exact nightmare you are talking about Ann! I would like to just skip from the first day of school right to October (where they know the class routines and expectations.)

      I'll stay in denial a little while longer, but I want to know about the big change soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Great sale- thank you for the memory game. It is very cute!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete