Friday, July 6, 2012

Product Swap and Thank You!


If you are a blogger and TPT seller you do NOT want to miss out on this!

Here's how its works:  You will be assigned a partner who will make, use and blog about one of your products.  You will also make, use and blog about one of their products.  Easy and fun!

If you are interested in participating please click the picture above to go to Mrs. Stanford's website to sign up!


ALSO
Thank you so much to the following ladies for this lovely award:


Teaching, Learning, & Loving








TIPS













And these lovely ladies for this award:





Ladies,
So sorry it took me so long to get my "Thank You's" out.  I think I'm caught up now!  I won't pass these on since I have already received them in the past but I really wanted you to know how much it meant to me!   It is always nice to be appreciated! 


Everyone,
 Please click on the links above to check out these EXCELLENT blogs and let them know Michelle from Inspired by K sent you!



2 comments: